Citizens can obtain the following:
- Purchase Permits for Handguns and Police Reports Information (PDF)
- Livescan Fingerprinting for CCW Permits and Employment (applicable fees apply)
- Tuesday thru Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Please call (989) 269-6500 to schedule an appointment.
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Senior Citizens or disabled persons can obtain 911 cell phones for free. These phones are offered through the TRIAD program and can only dial 911.
Jackie Cregeur, Computer Tech. Assistant/Data Entry Clerk
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Geanie Kanaby, Data Entry Clerk/Secretary
Office Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.